Kimbourne Park has a history of being generous in offering safe, secure space for individuals and groups. By sharing space, we are able to turn the revenue that we receive into further action in the community.
Jessie Scott room
If you're looking for an affordable and comfortable space for community groups, meetings, dance, fitness, martial arts, photography, camps, workshops, seminars, meditation, or yoga, we have space available for you.
We are just off the Danforth, one block north of Coxwell Subway Station.
- An accessible building,
- Rooms from 450 to 2000 square feet,
- An hourly rate of $30-$60, depending on space, with a reduced rate for regular usage.
- A sanctuary, with excellent acoustics, a centre-aisle, and seating for 200, available for $50-$100/hour
- Access to a commercial kitchen,
- Opportunities to engage with other community groups.
Please contact our office administrator for more information.